MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat first-person shooter (FPS) published by Netmarble, brings an intense new map and a touch of pink to the frenetic game. The latest update, “Blackout,” adds a new team death match map, two blonde female characters packing loads of gameplay bonuses and hot pink weapons to add some flavor to summer shooting. Interested players can join the fast-paced, close quarters combat in D187 by signing up for free on the game’s official website.
The newly released “Blackout” update features:
Pinked out weapons, two badass chicks – Blinged out guns are so last year. Blackout introduces the AWM 300 sniper rifles skinned with cute pink print and a rainbow motif. Other pinked out weapons include PDW K101 and DE Crane. Netmarble also adds two sexy new female characters, Debora and Gloria. Playing as either of these two blonde beauties grants a 40 percent experience bonus, a 20 percent gold earning boost and a 30 percent weapon swap speed bonus.
New Death Match Map and Functional Costumes – The bloody struggle for territory in D187 ratchets up to a whole new level – literally – as the gangs make their stand in a two-story stronghold with a fortified tunnel. The newly introduced Blackout map is a team death match map where each team fights until the last man is left standing. The update also brings stylish new costumes for both sides, including new head gear, vests and pants. These new costume items help make characters stand out in the game and also provide minor experience boosts.
New “In-game Gold” pistol – Introduced in 1990, the Colt Anaconda is a large frame double-action revolver featuring a full length under-barrel ejection-rod lug and six round cylinder. When this weapon is fired, everyone knows.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Update Reveals Siege Warfare
- Joymax has announced the second major update to Knight Age today, which introduces guild versus guild siege warfare.
- SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
- With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overh...
- Age of Wulin: Three Expansions On The Way
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...