Age of Wushu Announces North American Debut
Snail Game has announced that Age of Wushu will soon launch in North America.
Snail Games USA will operate the game in North America. Worldwide, Age of Wushu has over 50 million users, with over a million forum users in China. The game was in development for five years, and includes class-free character progression, an elimination of race/class barriers, player versus player, random encounters, offline growth, and a well-researched Wuxia world.
Age of Wushu began open beta testing on August 8, and is expected to launch in February 2013.
Age of Wushu Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...
- Eden Eternal introduces Samurai
- Last week, Aeria Games introduced a new major update to Eden Eternal, adding a new class and more.
- The Crew Beta Preview
- The Crew gives you the pleasure of being a solid all around racing game. Because the game is an open world game in the style of an MMO, it cat...