Age of Wushu Announces North American Debut
Snail Game has announced that Age of Wushu will soon launch in North America.
Snail Games USA will operate the game in North America. Worldwide, Age of Wushu has over 50 million users, with over a million forum users in China. The game was in development for five years, and includes class-free character progression, an elimination of race/class barriers, player versus player, random encounters, offline growth, and a well-researched Wuxia world.
Age of Wushu began open beta testing on August 8, and is expected to launch in February 2013.
Age of Wushu Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu - Xu Family Manor Now Revealed
- Age of Wushu today introduced the second of the six emerging Sects (Classes) in its upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.
- Onigiri Launch Review
- Considering how long Onigiri was in beta, the fact that some key features were still missing at the time of launch was a bit concerning.
- Formula Wincars: Less than 29 hours left on Kickstarter campaign
- DragonJam Studios seeks funds for its project, the innovative arcade racer Formula Wincars. Their crowdfunding campaign ends in 24 hours, havi...