Aftercharge Brings CrossPlatform Multiplayer to Life Next Week
Aftercharge is a battle that pits the Invincible versus the Invisible and hits PC and Xbox One next week. Thursday, January 10th is the big day for Chainsawesome games, and it promises to be one of 2019’s most unique titles. The fully cross-platform title won’t be easy to leap into. But Chainsawesome Games has a few tips for their players, to help them get ready to do battle in this wild, electric battleground.
- It’s an FPS Unlike Any Other – Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail: You may have played many other shooters before but nothing like Aftercharge. Think with your head and not just your weapons — strategic actions are essential. If you go charging in without a plan you’re likely to fail.
- Workonics: You Can’t Kill the Defenders: When playing offense as the workonics, remember that the enemy team is invincible. They can’t die! Try your best to avoid them as your punches will only push enemies aside.
- Enforcers: You Don’t Have Unlimited Ammo: Shooting and using abilities as the defending enforcers consumes energy. You have to manage your energy carefully as it can only be recharged at extractors or deployed recharge stations.
- Workonics: Recharge Your Buddies Quickly: There is no respawn in Aftercharge. When your robotic allies get taken down, it’s your number one priority to revive them with an electrified tap! Revives have no cooldown, cost, or cast time — go go go!
- Enforcers & Workonics: Class-Based Abilities: Choose from five character classes per team and test out each of their unique abilities that can turn the game around when used correctly. Play to your strengths and your opponents’ weaknesses. Review abilities in-game by pressing F1 to open the help screen.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Update 1.3.0 Launches
- The primary focus of this update is the beginning of Season 1 PvP, meaning a shotgun approach to pvp rebalance across the board along with the...
- Boxing Star Releases Major Update
- Boxing Star, from FourThirtyThree released a huge update to their mobile game today, and with it comes a lot of changes.
- DC Universe Online War of the Light Part II Press Preview
- With early access beginning today, and full release coming on the 18th of this month (19th for the EU), DC Universe Online (DCUO) takes the ne...