Upwards, Lonely Robot Demo Now Available
Easy to pick up and play but so difficult to put down, Upwards, Lonely Robot will push gamers’ platforming skills to the limit as they ascend a series of increasingly-challenging towers while trying to avoid the lurking enemies and traps above. Each tower climbed unlocks a little more of the mystery as the plot to find the Lonely Robot’s creator deepens in the many twisting and absorbing levels.
The demo will allow players access to a section of the story mode giving them a taste of the intuitive gameplay, amazing visuals and features of Upwards, Lonely Robot as they scale the dizzying heights, all in a tense battle against the clock.
The full game, which is out now for Windows, includes several exciting single player and multiplayer modes for gamers to keep the platform climbing chaos going for hours on end – although the real challenge will be putting the controller down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Expansion Hits ARGO Online
- Alaplaya has released a heavy update for players of ARGO Online.
- Dragon Atlas Unveils Rare Dragon in Upcoming Events
- A rare dragon Mammon, the Greedy Dragon is now revealed in Dragon Atlas, according to the official website.
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...