ÆRENA: Heading to Gamescom; Presented by ESL
Cliffhanger Productions Games’ speed-chess-meets-MOBA, cross-platform game ÆRENA will take to the ESL Twitch stage in Hall 9.1 for a global premiere. Showcasing the brand new ÆRENA 2.0 version with the first ever live match between previous season’s Æthermaster and one of the designers of the game, ÆRENA moves up the ladder of competitive gaming to livestream the event on Twitch. Breaking the boundaries of platforms to present core games on mobile and tablet as well as PC, the deeply tactical, turn-based hero combat of ÆRENA pitches players in heated one-on-one battles where you fight with your fingers, but win with your brain.
Jan Wagner, Managing Director of Cliffhanger Productions comments: “Opening up the mobile world to serious eSports and doing away with the artificial borders imposed by platforms, we are proud to become part of the ESL line-up with ÆRENA. To us, it doesn’t matter if you are a mobile gamer or a PC gamer, as long as you are a real gamer. We challenge players who love strategy and tactics to join us on or off stage for a true test of their tactical skills! We call out to any player willing to enter a match against us live on stage- we will meet you at Gamescom!”
Sean Charles, VP of Marketing and Publisher Relations: With eSports’ growth and mobile growth it makes perfect sense to support AERENA’s awesome cross-platform gameplay, which lets you play in organized competitive matches where and how you like.”
Ærena will be streamed live from the ESL Gamescom Twitch stage in Hall 9.1 at 11 am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and is available on Steam, Google Play and the iOS App Store for free.
For more info, visit http://aerena.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Review 2015
- t’s been several years since Nexon America unleashed their brutal action MORPG Vindictus onto the F2P gaming scene.
- Digital-First Comic INFINITE CRISIS to Debut on May 19
- DC Comics releases Infinite Crisis, a comic book based on the DC Comics inspired Infinite Crisis video game.
- Ubisoft Adds Monuments to Anno Online
- Today, Ubisoft has announced a new features for their free-to-play, browser-based world-building strategy game, Anno Online, mainly focused on...