Firefall’s First Open Beta Event Begins Today
Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend. Beginning today at 4:59 p.m., the server-wide event features double Crystite rewards, discounted Battleframe unlocks, developer-hosted missions and easier access to Firefall’s latest zones.
· Double Crystite: From Friday, Aug. 9 at 4:59 p.m. PDT to Sunday, Aug. 11 at 4:59 p.m. PDT, players will receive a 2x bonus to all Crystite drops and rewards in both PvE and PvP.
· Discounted Battleframe Unlocks: Players will be able to unlock new Battleframes for only seven Pilot Tokens (marked down from ten). This limited-time 30% discount will last until Tuesday, Aug. 20.
· Easier Access to New Areas: Players will be able to directly craft keys for easier access to Firefall’s latest zones – Antarctica, Diamond Head and Sargasso Sea.
· Developer-hosted Missions: The developers and Red 5 Rangers will be inviting groups of players to join them on missions into Firefall’s first five-man story instance, Blackwater Anomaly. All players who participate will receive special rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force closed beta announced
- A new game publisher and developer, Infernum, has announced the closed beta for its first online offering: Brick-Force.
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches New Winter Season Expansion
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud announces that they have a new expansion, known as "Behold the Abyss".
- FEAR Online: Launching on Steam October 17th
- Fans of the celebrated horror franchise will be able to engage in new, terrifying experiences within the F.E.A.R. universe. Following player f...