Firefall’s First Open Beta Event Begins Today
Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend. Beginning today at 4:59 p.m., the server-wide event features double Crystite rewards, discounted Battleframe unlocks, developer-hosted missions and easier access to Firefall’s latest zones.
· Double Crystite: From Friday, Aug. 9 at 4:59 p.m. PDT to Sunday, Aug. 11 at 4:59 p.m. PDT, players will receive a 2x bonus to all Crystite drops and rewards in both PvE and PvP.
· Discounted Battleframe Unlocks: Players will be able to unlock new Battleframes for only seven Pilot Tokens (marked down from ten). This limited-time 30% discount will last until Tuesday, Aug. 20.
· Easier Access to New Areas: Players will be able to directly craft keys for easier access to Firefall’s latest zones – Antarctica, Diamond Head and Sargasso Sea.
· Developer-hosted Missions: The developers and Red 5 Rangers will be inviting groups of players to join them on missions into Firefall’s first five-man story instance, Blackwater Anomaly. All players who participate will receive special rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dual Universe: Novaquark Raised 7.4M in Funding
- Dual Universe raised over 670k last year, becoming the third highest-funded game on Kickstarter... now they're at a total of 7.4 million.
- Immortal Thrones Review: Romance of the Six Kingdoms
- At face value, this is a gorgeous MMO. There’s plenty of the standard mobile MMO stuff you’ve come to expect from these games.