AdventureQuest 3D Enters Open Beta
Artix Entertainment announced today that Open Beta testing has started for AdventureQuest 3D, its cross-platform MMORPG scheduled to release in Q4 2016. The Open Beta phase will allow players to test and offer feedback on AQ3D’s gameplay and its continuously evolving world.
Go here to create an AdventureQuest 3D account and download the game for PC/Mac or for mobile devices (iOS coming soon).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
- Redbana announces FC Manager, a new football club manager simualtion, and launches its teaser website.
- League of Legends: Doom Bots now available
- After weeks of tweaks and tests, the Doom Bots of Doom have been set loose onto live in a new update for Riot's League of Legends. If you...
- Camelot Unchained Shares Massive Third Pre-Alpha Test Checklist
- Key features planned for implementation in this list include the first test of the crafter building system, as well as ability customization b...