- Exocraft Review
- Ever since I was a kid, I loved playing with Legos. I still enjoy playing with them, when I get the chance.
- Occupy White Walls Preview
- Occupy White Walls gives artists an opportunity to share their art, and art fans a chance to share their passion. Terris Reviews.
- Outward Early Access Impressions
- Outward takes a different approach, and it’s a question I often ask myself: What if you are not the hero of your own story?
- Super Animal Royale Early Access Preview
- Super Animal Royale has all the classic elements of a Battle Royale, but is one of the rarer sub-genre of 2D BR games.
- Survived By Early Access Thoughts
- Survived By is an upcoming pixel-based Roguelite MMO, that’s also a Bullet Hell. Think Rogue Legacy + Touhou + a top-down view.
- Blazing Core Open Beta Impressions
- I’ve had a fondness for Mecha/Mecha combat for as long as I can remember. I can likely lay the blame for this firmly on anime.
- Blood Ancestors Preview (Early Alpha)
- Blood Ancestors is a free-to-play 5v5 arena type game, in the ilk of Paladins, Overwatch, etcetera.
- Brig-12 Preview
- Brig-12 is a pretty fascinating creation, and I like the concept of it immensely. It’s a free-to-play single-play CCG/Strategy Game.
- Cuisine Royale Preview
- What started out as a simple April Fool's joke has exploded into something else.
- MapleStory 2 Closed Beta Impressions
- I’m going into this review without a lot of MapleStory 1 experience, so I have no real expectations or preconceived notions about the MMO.
- RockShot Preview
- The latest in a line of really neat ideas gone horribly wrong is the game RockShot, developed by Soleil Ltd.
- Project Gorgon: Early Access Preview
- Created by husband and wife team Sandra Powers and Eric Heimburg, Project: Gorgon could very well end up being a sleeper hit.