4Story’s “Happy Halloween Event”
From October 28th to November 4th, 4Story, also called Gates of Andaron, players can experience a special Halloween event. Special burning pumpkins will be sent to all players via mail, and special invitation letters will drop from monsters, which can be traded with the Halloween Party Animal to get more special Halloween themed items. Players will also be able to throw pumpkins at each other.
The Original Press Release:
4Story’s Special event “Happy Halloween Event”
Seoul, Korea – October 23rd , 2009 – ‘4Story’ www.global.4story.com a popular free-to-play MMORPG developed and published by Zemi Interactive, proudly announced to MMO lovers to join ‘Happy Halloween Event’. This tremendous event will offer interesting quests, items and skills which will make people to enjoy a unique Halloween days in the virtual world for a limited period.
First, a letter which notifies the Halloween Event will be sent to all the 4Story users with special pumpkin items. Moreover, invitation letters will be dropped from monsters and according to the number of the letters, secret items will be given to players. “The purpose of this event is to provide additional fun factors for 4Story fans. It’s not just about new contents to the game, but we are trying our best to create interesting and diverse events for all to enjoy.” said the Chief project manager of Zemi Interactive, Hyunho Shin.
The event will be held from 28th of October to 4th of November. Many 4Story users have high expectation. Creativeness never stops at Zemi Interactive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...
- War Thunder is Introducing Guided Missile Weaponry
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder’s next major update will introduce new tanks armed with guided missile weaponry.
- World of Tanks Clan Wars Issues New Global Map
- Wargaming is excited to announce that the revamped Global Map is now live in Europe, North America, Asia and Korea .