3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
Harebrained Schemes’ award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date… and you can bring your friends. Today, the company announced that they have added up-to-4 player cooperative multiplayer to their highly anticipated PC game, set to release on Steam March 17th. Pre-orders open February 2nd.
Necropolis is a third-person dungeon delve filled with intense action, off-kilter humor, and diabolical traps. The 3D action-meets-roguelike is filled with an ever-changing assortment of bizarre rooms, cool weapons, tasty treasure, and nasty monsters that’ll in all likelihood kill you deader than Dumbledore, only for you start all over again to see how much further you can get.
“We can’t wait to unleash Necropolis onto Steam players. Everyone thought the game was a blast when we played it single-player, but we were blown away by how fun it is to attack the Necropolis with our friends.” said Harebrained Schemes Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online 2 Announces Commercial Launch Date
- WarpPortal yesterday announced their commercial launch date for the sequel to their world-renown title Ragnarok Online, Ragnarok Online 2: Leg...
- 2014 Predictions - ESO, Blizzard, and FFXIV
- What does that mean for each of these titles? Will they succeed or ultimately sink before they even leave the launch-date harbor? Everyone has...
- BossKey Lawbreakers Press Studio Tour Recap
- Hidden in historic downtown Raleigh North Carolina lies a gem, a building that once contained a Justice of the Peace, now holds BossKey Studio