3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
Harebrained Schemes’ award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date… and you can bring your friends. Today, the company announced that they have added up-to-4 player cooperative multiplayer to their highly anticipated PC game, set to release on Steam March 17th. Pre-orders open February 2nd.
Necropolis is a third-person dungeon delve filled with intense action, off-kilter humor, and diabolical traps. The 3D action-meets-roguelike is filled with an ever-changing assortment of bizarre rooms, cool weapons, tasty treasure, and nasty monsters that’ll in all likelihood kill you deader than Dumbledore, only for you start all over again to see how much further you can get.
“We can’t wait to unleash Necropolis onto Steam players. Everyone thought the game was a blast when we played it single-player, but we were blown away by how fun it is to attack the Necropolis with our friends.” said Harebrained Schemes Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Coming to Windows in Q4 2015
- The Repopulation, the Kickstarter-funded sci-fi sandbox MMORPG from Above and Beyond Technologies, will launch for Windows in Q4 of 2015.
- Gigantic Stress Test Coming to PC and Xbox One on June 30
- Gigantic fans will soon have a new opportunity to play the upcoming free-to-play action MOBA with the upcoming stress test.
- FFXIV: Heavensward - Benchmark Program Now Available
- FFXIV: Heavensward - Benchmark Program Now Available - Put your PC to the test