Necropolis is a 3D perma-death adventure game developed by Harebrained Schemes and is available for purchase on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. In Necropolis players can go on an adventure with up to 3 of their friends in a dungeon that serves as a magical deathtrap, completely reconstructing itself each time you play.
You will play as a nameless adventurer trying to escape the living dungeon by crafting and equipping weapons, exploring new areas, and fighting to merely stay alive. The deeper you delve, the more threatening the foes and the challenges you’ll face will become. You’ll need to stay sharp in Necropolis because if you die, you are permanently dead and lose your items. What you will gain from each play-through are new upgrades, honed combat skills, and expanded dungeon know-how. These will be invaluable as you try to delve even further into every dungeon you encounter.
With its addictive and cooperative-friendly gameplay Necropolis will have you constantly yearning for even more of its hardcore, dungeon-exploring experience.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Harebrained Schemes
- Publisher: Harebrained Schemes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Procedurally-generated dungeons.
- +Worthwhile items can be crafted.
- +Uniquely stylized graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- CPU: Intel: 2.5 Ghz; AMD 3.5 Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti; Intel HD Graphics 4000; AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: In Necropolis you will play as a nameless adventurer alongside up to three of your friends, trying to escape a living dungeon by crafting and equipping weapons, exploring new areas, and fighting to merely stay alive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blast Zone Mobile Review
- Blast Zone! Is an action packed bombing game from Kabam.
- The Basics of Dark Knight
- Dark Knight is a free-to-play browser MMO ARPG (action role-playing game).