Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint pits you against the Ghosts’ most formidable adversary to date: their own former brothers in arms, The Wolves. Breakpoint will be a co-op first person shooter in a massive open world.
Somewhere in the South Pacific lies the remote Auroa Archipelago, a vast land of diverse biomes that range from lush rainforests to snowy peaks. Now, it’s home to Skell Technology, an enigmatic technology giant. Initially interested in a remote testing site for its autonomous drones, the Silicon Valley company eventually turned Auroa into its “World 2.0,” a high-tech, high-security utopia of sustainable eco-cities and robotics research.
►Survival features such as injury and stamina.
►Use the buddy carry to get your wounded allies to a safe place for medical treatment.
►Hunker down at the Bivouac to change classes, craft items, gear up, and load out.
►A large variety of stealth features at your disposal. You’ll need them, too, because the Wolves match your training and have superior numbers.
There will be classes, but we don’t know what kind yet.
There will be.
I mean… it’s Ubisoft.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 04, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not Yet Known
- Description: Breakpoint pits you against the Ghosts' most formidable adversary to date, their own former brothers in arms, The Wolves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Burndown is Now Available in Steam Early Access
- A new Battle Royale title has hit Steam's Early Access program in the form of Burndown.
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 9: A New Accord
- Join Tuvak in season 9 of Star Trek Online, as the federation prepares a united front against the Undine.
- Dragons and Titans Review
- MOBA games have dominated the gaming scene since Defense of the Ancients has sprung in the now defunct World Cyber Games. Much time has passed...