WarpPortal Resurrects Metal Assault
Warpportal is thrilled to be hitting “continue” for GNISoft’s fantastically fun game Metal Assault! Reviving this 2D side-scroller brings back Carl, Ai, Marie and Burton! Fan Favorites like Co-Op vs. Zombies, Zombie Infection and Death Match return along with Player vs. Player, Mission Mode, and Cooperative challenges! Players can create companies and work together to complete objectives, or go solo for the glory!
Metal Assault arrives back in North American and English speaking territories! It will be available on the Steam platform and through Warpportal download. Warpportal is really excited to get involved with the Metal Assault community that has been hungering for the resurgence of this title for years! Pre-registered users on will get special bonus’ and are invited to the game’s soft launch at the beginning of March 2016.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Legends Begins Summer Strike
- Jagex has announced the Summer Strike competition for War of Legends.
- OGPlanet Relaunching Red Stone - Open Beta Begins June 29
- OGPlanet is relaunching Red Stone into Open Beta on June 29. The game is a 2D fantasy MMORPG.
- MU Origin Pre-Registration Now Available
- MU Origin will be officially launched in App Store and Google play on June 8, 2016 (UTC).