The Crew 2
The Crew 2 is a racing sim featuring all of ground, water, and air based competitions. Choose a high speed adrenaline-fueled profession and master it.
►Gotta Go Fast: Zip across all manner of terrain.
►Sharing the Scenery: Drive by yourself or with a friend.
►Cosmopolitan: Travel across world experiencing new sights and sounds.
►Skills for Bills: Discover your avenue of fame or fortune including street races, freestyling, off road pursuits, or going pro.
►Behind the Wheel: Pilot super cars, trucks, boats, planes, or motorcycles.
►Going Social: Raise street creed, accept challenges, or share noteworthy moments.
There are various unlockables available through the season pass system.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ivory Tower
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400s @ 2.5 GHz/AMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz/Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz/AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660/AMD HD 7870 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760/AMD R9 270X (4GB / 2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)+
- Description: The Crew 2 is a racing sim featuring all of ground, water, and air based competitions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Coin Racer: New mobile racing game by WarpPortal
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, is expanding their mobile universe! Monster Coin Racer i...