It has been far too long since the PC and Console have had a realistic, fun skateboarding title. Skater XL is coming to fill that void. From the studio that brought Skater, Skater XL is the next step in Skateboarding games.
► Controller Required for Maximum Control: Skater XL requires at least an Xbox 360/PS3 controller or newer. This is to help players move and skate the way they want. You can move the way you want, and perform tricks how you see fit.
► The Evolution of Skateboarding: Skater XL is from the makers of Skater, so they already have experience in making incredible skateboarding titles. They are promising fluid, smooth, and most importantly, authentic gameplay.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Early Day Studios
- Publisher: Early Day Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 3.5GHz Quad Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: GTX 960 or higher
- HDD: 5 GB
- Controller required (Xbox 360/PS3 or higher). No keyboard inputs available.
- Description: It has been far too long since the PC and Console have had a realistic, fun skateboarding title. Skater XL is coming to fill that void.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Announces Heavenstrike Rivals
- A tactical RPG, Heavenstrike Rivals features a battle system designed especially for mobile devices that's easy to learn but with deep st...
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire Launches Moonstone System
- A massive update hit Nexon's AxE: Alliance vs Empire today, featuring one of the largest content drops yet.