Aion’s 7.0 Update Launches in Europe
Gameforge released a huge update for the European edition of Aion today, with 7.0: The Legacy of the Painter. Perhaps the biggest part is the new specialization for the Artist. Now, the Bard will be joined by The Painter, who will utilize Paint Rings to fire paint at their enemies. This is going to really add some color to the world of Aion. However, Dumaha isn’t quite so vibrant, where Apsu used to be worshipped everywhere. The Snuwa still honor him, but now Tiamat claims divinity in this new region.
The Stella Corporation is trying to drive the Snuwa out though, to take back their altars, and there will be a variety of Altar Sieges to take part in: battles for Ara Minima, Ara Mediocra, and Ara Magna. Players can use the Stellium currency for coupons, for consumable items and stones. There’s also a new PVE instance in Dumaha, the Stella Development Laboratory. Criminals have overrun the Lab, and now it’s absolute chaos. So it’s time to fix this situation, and bring the criminals to justice. There are a wealth of other changes coming in the 7.0 updates, from new transformations, daily/weekly Lugbug missions, and ancient, legendary, and ultimate equipment. Three language versions have also been discontinued this update – Polish, Italian, and Spanish. Forum and Support will continue to be available for these, however.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Introduces PvP Siege Elements
- In the latest update Gloria Victis has introduced the first elements of PVP sieges!
- Epic Seven Launches Regular Season for Guild War
- Epic Seven is a turn-based mobile RPG by Super Creative and published by Smilegate Megaport, and it is time for Guild War!
- Final Fantasy XIV - Blue Mage Impressions
- Most MMOs release their new class with a new expansion, but Final Fantasy XIV certainly broke that trend with Blue Mage.