Silkroad-R offers an experience that mirrors the same content as Silkroad Online, but with improvements to experience gain, skill balance, network issues, and more. Choose from two races (Chinese and European), each with their own set of classes, weapons, and skills; along with your allegiance to either become a Hunter, protecting the Silkroad merchants, or a Thief, whose goal is to steal from the merchants.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joymax
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +13 available classes.
- +Innovative PvP and Profession systems.
- +Improved experience from original Silkroad.
- -Game content identical to Silkroad Online.
- -Complicated progression system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 512MB
- GPU: 3D speed over GeForce FX 5600 or ATI9500
- HDD: 4GB or higher(including swap and temporary file)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter Review
- There is still a lot you can do in Dragomon Hunter, for good or ill.
- Skyforge showcases unique powers of Paladin and Cryomancer
- My.com, Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment have today revealed a new let’s play video, showing off more of the highly anticipated upcomi...
- Warlocks to be Released on Steam Early Access on March 17
- 6 months after being successfully funded on Kickstarter, Warlocks is now getting ready to launch on Steam Early Access.