Vampire Tribunals Reveals “The Hidden World of Vampires”
Clazz Games, a mobile video game publisher, and developer Raincrow Studios announced today the launch of Vampire Tribunals. Featuring mobile multi-player combat, Vampire Tribunals is a supernatural experience where vampire fantasies are no longer dreams, they are real.
Like “Google’s” popular “Ingress”, Vampire Tribunals is tailored to take advantage of the geo-location features of smart phones. But instead of monuments and portals, Vampire Tribunals reveals the real world to be filled with vampires and demons living among us. Stay in your neighborhood, zoom out to see the playing field or transport your vampire through the in-game Janus Mirror to attack enemy players all over the world. Players will bite their way through thousands of victims on their iPhone using in-phone navigation as they locate their next prey, with the goal of becoming the world’s most dominant blood-sucking vampire.
Vampire Tribunals is available today for free download on iOS devices. Visit the official site at www.vampiretribunals.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Jeremy Gaffney steps down as president of Carbine Studios
- In an interesting turn of events: Jeremy Gaffney, Executive Producer and President of Carbine Studios is stepping down as the president of the...
- Perfect World International Showcases New Imperial Fury Trailer
- Perfect World has released a new trailer, showcasing the upcoming content for its Imperial Fury update in Perfect World International.
- Inflo Games: New mobile gaming portal introduces "Mercenaries Strike Back"
- GameFactory is excited and proud to announce the launch of its new subsidiary company, Inflo Games which is a sister company to the popular fr...