Vampire Tribunals Reveals “The Hidden World of Vampires”
Clazz Games, a mobile video game publisher, and developer Raincrow Studios announced today the launch of Vampire Tribunals. Featuring mobile multi-player combat, Vampire Tribunals is a supernatural experience where vampire fantasies are no longer dreams, they are real.
Like “Google’s” popular “Ingress”, Vampire Tribunals is tailored to take advantage of the geo-location features of smart phones. But instead of monuments and portals, Vampire Tribunals reveals the real world to be filled with vampires and demons living among us. Stay in your neighborhood, zoom out to see the playing field or transport your vampire through the in-game Janus Mirror to attack enemy players all over the world. Players will bite their way through thousands of victims on their iPhone using in-phone navigation as they locate their next prey, with the goal of becoming the world’s most dominant blood-sucking vampire.
Vampire Tribunals is available today for free download on iOS devices. Visit the official site at www.vampiretribunals.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's 'Shore Hold' Update Offers a New Battleground and Gear Sets for PC
- TERA's first major update of 2019 is here for PC, with "Shore Hold", which features a 7v7 Battleground of the same name.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Now Available on Xbox One
- Four free expansions* for Neverwinter – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale - are now available.
- Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
- Redbana announces FC Manager, a new football club manager simualtion, and launches its teaser website.