Blacklight Retribution Reveals World’s End
Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World’s End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week’s scheduled maintenance.
The World’s End update will introduce a ton of new content, including more guns, maps, and the Assault Bot. Here’s further details:
New Hero – Chronos: Hack control nodes faster with Chronos. This brand new Hero comes equipped with an auto-turret and an HRV decoy, an ideal load-out for setting traps or standing guard while you hack terminals.
New Map – Decay: Load up your shotgun and stalk enemies through twisting alleys in the new Decay map. Keep your eyes open for attacks from the ledges and windows above.
New Map – Trench: Set in an abandoned dig site, this new map features many opportunities for those who prefer mid-ranged combat. Don’t forget to pack your rifle.
New Assault Bot: Dominant agents can requisition a new Assault AI robot, armed with a rapid-fire assault rifle and programmed to destroy. Rack up the kills and lay down covering fire to support your team with this AI partner.
New Weapons: The Snub Nose revolver gives up some punch per shot, but with its low recoil and fast rate of fire, players will be landing more shots on target to secure the kill.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.
- MU Legend Reveals World Maps and Dungeon System
- After the success of their recent stress test, many players wanted to see more of the world!
- Renaissance Heroes Now In Beta
- ChangYou has announced the start of Renaissance Heroes Beta, with a full schedule of events that will give players a chance for in-game and r...