AggroStudios to create new MMO targeted towards females
AggroStudios, a leading European-based game development studio founded in 2009, is building an MMORPG targeted to girls, a large yet un-derserved market thus far. According to the Entertainment Software Association, 45% of gamers are female, yet only a small percentage of games are developed with girls in mind. AggroStudios’s innovative MMO for girls is being designed to encourage the type of game play girls enjoy. It features characters with strong personalities, girl-geared graphics, rich visual customization, cooperative play, and an addictive and dynamic storyline.
As part of its recent entry the North American market, opening its first U.S. office in Sunnyvale, California in October of 2013, AggroStudios has brought on video game veteran Cameron Madani as its VP of Business Development. “It’s a great time to be part of AggroStudios at this point in their incredible growth. The team is exceptionally talented and I look forward to bringing their services to the North American market. It’s an exciting time for the company,” says Madani.
For more info on AggroStudios, visit http://aggrostudios.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starship Assassin Seeking Beta Testers
- Starship Assassin, a sci-fi themed multiplayer arena shooter, is looking for more beta testers!
- DawnBreak - Origin Lets You Enjoy the DawnBreak World While Offline
- Auer Media & Entertainment offers a new way to enjoy the DawnBreak universe, with DawnBreak - Origin.
- Revised Release Date for Console Version of Grand Ages Medieval
- Kalypso Media has today confirmed a new release date for the console version of its upcoming grand strategy title Grand Ages: Medieval.