AggroStudios to create new MMO targeted towards females
AggroStudios, a leading European-based game development studio founded in 2009, is building an MMORPG targeted to girls, a large yet un-derserved market thus far. According to the Entertainment Software Association, 45% of gamers are female, yet only a small percentage of games are developed with girls in mind. AggroStudios’s innovative MMO for girls is being designed to encourage the type of game play girls enjoy. It features characters with strong personalities, girl-geared graphics, rich visual customization, cooperative play, and an addictive and dynamic storyline.
As part of its recent entry the North American market, opening its first U.S. office in Sunnyvale, California in October of 2013, AggroStudios has brought on video game veteran Cameron Madani as its VP of Business Development. “It’s a great time to be part of AggroStudios at this point in their incredible growth. The team is exceptionally talented and I look forward to bringing their services to the North American market. It’s an exciting time for the company,” says Madani.
For more info on AggroStudios, visit http://aggrostudios.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dream Square Debut Qin’s Moon and New PAL Online at E3
- The Dream Square plans to make a big presence at the E3 Expo next week in Los Angeles to show off its newest titles, Qin’s Moon and New PAL ...
- Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
- Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
- GWENT players can now get coached on Gamer Sensei
- Are you a fan of GWENT, and would love to enter the realm of competitive card games/esports with the popular Witcher card game?