Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available on Android devices. This latest version of the game offers cross-platform play, so players will be able to stay in touch and compete with each other on the same servers as their friends.
The game is free to download and play, and will work on any device running Android 2.3.3 and up.
Cast & Conquer is a collectible card game, offering a fresh take on popular CCG gameplay from titles such as Magic: The Gathering and Hearthstone, and putting it in the palm of your hand.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Successful open beta and new server for Silkroad-R
- Joymax has declared that Silkroad-R's open beta has been so successful, they are launching a new server, Gobi, to deal with the player po...
- Ragnarok Online Film Festival Deemed Huge Success
- Gravity Interactive has announced its short film festival for Ragnarok Online was a huge success.
- Crystal Dynamics Unveils Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for Xbox One and PC, featuring four-player co-op.