Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available on Android devices. This latest version of the game offers cross-platform play, so players will be able to stay in touch and compete with each other on the same servers as their friends.
The game is free to download and play, and will work on any device running Android 2.3.3 and up.
Cast & Conquer is a collectible card game, offering a fresh take on popular CCG gameplay from titles such as Magic: The Gathering and Hearthstone, and putting it in the palm of your hand.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Dungeon RPG for SMITE Revealed
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios launches a brand new SMITE Adventure: The Trials of King Hercules.
- Million Lords - Interview with Developers, 'Million Victories'
- I recently sat down and chatted with their CEO, Benoit Ducrest about this upcoming title.
- Vanguard Games Partners with Nexon Mobile
- The yet-to-be announced title is Vanguard’s next original project following the critically acclaimed console and PC releases Greed Corp and ...