Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available on Android devices. This latest version of the game offers cross-platform play, so players will be able to stay in touch and compete with each other on the same servers as their friends.
The game is free to download and play, and will work on any device running Android 2.3.3 and up.
Cast & Conquer is a collectible card game, offering a fresh take on popular CCG gameplay from titles such as Magic: The Gathering and Hearthstone, and putting it in the palm of your hand.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Opinion: The Blue Essence Debacle of League of Legends
- To prepare for the next season of League of Legends, Riot has shaken the field up a bit with a whole host of new designs.
- Tribes: Ascend launches new map and servers
- Hi-Rez Studios has released a new update for their soon-to-release shooter, Tribes Ascend.
- KurtzPel: Lime Update Thoughts
- So, on a personal level, I’m not big on hardcore PVP games, but now I can be a support class!