Duelyst Winter Update: Frostfire Festival
Bandai Namco and Counterplay Games have launched a holiday event for Duelyst in the form of the Frostfire Festival. A special game mode, festive new skins, and exclusive event-only cards await during this time period (ending on January 5th). The new Frostfire game mode allows players to complete event quests in a relaxed and unranked environment and will introduce a limited time quest to play 15 Frostfire mode matches before January 4. Win or lose, any player who completes this quest will receive one Frostfire crate. Faie, Zyx, and Zirix also gain limited-time skins for the season, and Festive Snowchaser/Frostfire Tiger will also come back during this event. There will also be two special login events during the festival, where players will receive a Frostfire Crate if they sign in before December 22, and a log-in between December 25th through January 4th will give two more Frostfire crates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SkyForge: Closed Beta Begins Today
- Skyforge, the highly anticipated sci-fi, fantasy MMORPG from Obsidian Entertainment, Allods Team and My.com, is beginning its first closed bet...
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Radial-G: Now On Steam Early Access
- Climb into the cockpit of a futuristic race craft and tear up the anti-gravity track as battle commences with over 30 real and AI opponents. O...