Pirates: Tides of Fortune
Pirates: Tides of Fortune is a browser-based nautical adventure for all who love the high seas! Build your pirate haven and fleet with over 30 different ships, mercenaries, and more. Set sail with a massive story, going alone or with friends as you battle rival pirates and expand your pirate empire.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 12, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Plarium
- Publisher: Plarium
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Pirate themed simulation
- +Interesting research trees
- +Variety of units for sea, air, and more
- -Gameplay may feel similar to other games
- -Style of game not for everyone
- Recommended System Requirements: Requires Flash 10.0+
- Description: Plunder the high seas as a pirate, building a haven and a fleet in this browser-based MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Adjusts Launch Plans
- After some vocal community feedback, IMC Games has made some clarification and changes to its Tree of Savior early access launch plan.
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Impressions
- I’m still very positive for this expansion, fan of the game aside and everything. Consider this before you complain about bugs on opening da...