Pirates: Tides of Fortune
Pirates: Tides of Fortune is a browser-based nautical adventure for all who love the high seas! Build your pirate haven and fleet with over 30 different ships, mercenaries, and more. Set sail with a massive story, going alone or with friends as you battle rival pirates and expand your pirate empire.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 12, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Plarium
- Publisher: Plarium
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Pirate themed simulation
- +Interesting research trees
- +Variety of units for sea, air, and more
- -Gameplay may feel similar to other games
- -Style of game not for everyone
- Recommended System Requirements: Requires Flash 10.0+
- Description: Plunder the high seas as a pirate, building a haven and a fleet in this browser-based MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thea: The Awakening Launches Multiplayer DLC
- Indie studio MuHa Games is happy to announce the release of the second huge expansion for their successful strategic survival game Thea.
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Could SMITE Expand into MMO Territory?
- The question is: Could Hirez find a way to create an MMO-styled game using the lore they've been creating? Survey says "Yes"