Pantropy is a sci-fi survival MMO first-person shooter encouraging a join or die mantra for its inhabitants. Drop into a lush and dangerous world packed with resources ripe for the picking. However, getting to the highest tier of materials requires venturing deep into the center of the isle which is guarded by monstrous creatures.
Scavenge everything you need from weapons, armors, vehicles, weapons, and more across multiple diverse biomes. For everything else, construct the likes of buildings, resources mining tools, and crafting conduits to all types of weaponry and autonomous machines. And when the time comes to settle down, effortlessly build and customize your home base as you see considering options such as setting down automated farming to collect materials while you’re away, or activating an AFK-defense-force to repel unwelcome pests.
Team up and live in prosperity!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Brain Stone
- Publisher: Brain Stone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 7/10 64bit
- CPU: 2 Ghz/3 Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 980
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Pantropy is a sci-fi survival MMO first-person shooter encouraging a join or die mantra for its inhabitants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eagle: Fantasy Golf Mobile Game Review
- One of the things that really stood out to me from the game is how nice its visuals are, without falling into the trap of being anime kiddie.
- Guild Wars 2: The Big Finale Approches
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a video trailer today that highlights the sprawling storyline for Guild Wars 2, setting the stage for a grand...