Pantropy is a sci-fi survival MMO first-person shooter encouraging a join or die mantra for its inhabitants. Drop into a lush and dangerous world packed with resources ripe for the picking. However, getting to the highest tier of materials requires venturing deep into the center of the isle which is guarded by monstrous creatures.
Scavenge everything you need from weapons, armors, vehicles, weapons, and more across multiple diverse biomes. For everything else, construct the likes of buildings, resources mining tools, and crafting conduits to all types of weaponry and autonomous machines. And when the time comes to settle down, effortlessly build and customize your home base as you see considering options such as setting down automated farming to collect materials while you’re away, or activating an AFK-defense-force to repel unwelcome pests.
Team up and live in prosperity!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Brain Stone
- Publisher: Brain Stone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 7/10 64bit
- CPU: 2 Ghz/3 Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 980
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Pantropy is a sci-fi survival MMO first-person shooter encouraging a join or die mantra for its inhabitants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strategy RPG 'Masters of Eternity' Unveils New Content
- Masters of Eternity (M.O.E.), the strategy RPG from Nexon Korea delivers their first content update today.
- PlanetSide 2: Players Earning Thousands with Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment looks at how Player Studio is succeeding for PlanetSide 2.
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.