One Step From Eden
One Step From Eden is an action RPG featuring high-intensity grid-based combat fought with a player-built deck of powerful spells.
Paradise is at hand, fight through waves of enemies and even deadlier guardians to enter the fabled promised land.
►Optional Companion: Team up with a friend or take on the journey alone.
►Deckbuilder: Mix and match from over 200 unique cards.
►Combined Effect: Chain together spells and unleash devastating combos.
►Bullet Hell: Dip and dodge around screen-filling attacks.
►Naturally Selected: Adapt to an evolving cast of enemies.
►Tales from Down Under: Vanquish or spare particular foes and change the course of your destination.
This is a stand alone buy-to-play title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thomas Moon Kang
- Publisher: Thomas Moon Kang
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/OS 10.6+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866)+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB)+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: One Step From Eden is an action RPG featuring high-intensity grid-based combat fought with a player-built deck of powerful spells.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online Introduces New Rides for the Holidays
- Outspark has surprised Fiesta Online players today with an upgrade to the game's mount system - the first multi-player mount.
- Sonic at the Olympic Games - Tokyo 2020 Reveals First Mobile Images
- Sonic at the Olympic Games - Tokyo 2020 is on the way to mobile in Spring of 2020, and players will be able to take the action on the go.
- Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
- Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam.