One Step From Eden
One Step From Eden is an action RPG featuring high-intensity grid-based combat fought with a player-built deck of powerful spells.
Paradise is at hand, fight through waves of enemies and even deadlier guardians to enter the fabled promised land.
►Optional Companion: Team up with a friend or take on the journey alone.
►Deckbuilder: Mix and match from over 200 unique cards.
►Combined Effect: Chain together spells and unleash devastating combos.
►Bullet Hell: Dip and dodge around screen-filling attacks.
►Naturally Selected: Adapt to an evolving cast of enemies.
►Tales from Down Under: Vanquish or spare particular foes and change the course of your destination.
This is a stand alone buy-to-play title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thomas Moon Kang
- Publisher: Thomas Moon Kang
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/OS 10.6+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866)+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB)+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: One Step From Eden is an action RPG featuring high-intensity grid-based combat fought with a player-built deck of powerful spells.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory M Beta Announced
- MapleStory fans will soon have a new adventure to embark on, as the MapleStory M beta has been announced.
- Eudemons Online: "Shadow Knight" Class Revealed
- Back in June 2006, there were just two hardcore classes, the Warrior and Mage. After that, the Paladin, Vampire, and Necromancer soon joined i...