Oddria! is a 3D team-based multiplayer online battle arena game featuring action-packed 3v3 matches for gold, glory, and ultimately, survival!
“You barely escaped from shipwrecked by a violent storm. Welcome to a strange island, our fellow adventurers. Until the returning ship that comes from your home country, Oddria, try to find ancient treasures! Some Treasures will give you mighty powers, and those will give you a higher chance of boarding on the returning ship. No matter how you survive, as long as you get tremendous treasures, you will be super-rich-rich.
We cannot guarantee your safety though, but fingers crossed!”
►Pave a Path to Victory: Civilization may be far away, but your creative and crafty pursuits will not be stopped! Collect resources and materials from the world around you to create the equipment you’ll need to come out on top.
►Mine?: Discover or steal loot to punch your ticket for a way back home.
►Unlikely Trio: Lead the likes of the pirate-kid Lexie, disgraced knight Woody, and runaway frog Robert on a quest to prove themselves worthy as legendary treasure hunters.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Oddone Games
- Publisher: Oddone Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-7100+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Oddria! is a 3D team-based multiplayer online battle arena game featuring action-packed 3v3 matches for gold, glory, and ultimately, survival!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring of Elysium Players Can Earn a Season 3 Adventurer Pass for Free
- Pinnacle Challenges have now arrived in Ring of Elysium, and through this, players can unlock the Season 3 Adventurer Pass for free.
- Trove Introduces Major Update for PC Players With New Adventure Worlds
- Sandbox MMO Trove received a free update today, entitled "Crystal Combat" and it's launching on PC today.
- New Content Revealed for Blizzard Games at Gamescom 2015
- Epic Heroes and knightly cards are just a few of the exciting new things Blizzard Entertainment revealed at gamescom 2015.