Oddria! is a 3D team-based multiplayer online battle arena game featuring action-packed 3v3 matches for gold, glory, and ultimately, survival!
“You barely escaped from shipwrecked by a violent storm. Welcome to a strange island, our fellow adventurers. Until the returning ship that comes from your home country, Oddria, try to find ancient treasures! Some Treasures will give you mighty powers, and those will give you a higher chance of boarding on the returning ship. No matter how you survive, as long as you get tremendous treasures, you will be super-rich-rich.
We cannot guarantee your safety though, but fingers crossed!”
►Pave a Path to Victory: Civilization may be far away, but your creative and crafty pursuits will not be stopped! Collect resources and materials from the world around you to create the equipment you’ll need to come out on top.
►Mine?: Discover or steal loot to punch your ticket for a way back home.
►Unlikely Trio: Lead the likes of the pirate-kid Lexie, disgraced knight Woody, and runaway frog Robert on a quest to prove themselves worthy as legendary treasure hunters.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Oddone Games
- Publisher: Oddone Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-7100+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Oddria! is a 3D team-based multiplayer online battle arena game featuring action-packed 3v3 matches for gold, glory, and ultimately, survival!
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Announces Naval Battles
- War Thunder has announced today that its closed beta for Naval Battles will begin, with an exclusive hands-on at this year's Gamescom.
- Legends of Aria Reveals Graphic Overhaul & More
- Legends of Aria announced today that it will begin Closed Beta 2 on July 12 - and that beta includes a major graphic overhaul!
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...