NEStalgia is a retro MMORPG developed by Silk Games. Inspired by the glory days of traditional console RPGs, NEStalgia is essentially “Dragon Warrior 3 meets World of Warcraft” as an amalgam of the best generations of RPG gaming.
Close Community: Play on small scale servers with a friendly and close-knit community of players. Enjoy co-op PvE and balanced competitive PvP with regularly hosted tournaments.
Free Updates & Expansions: Purchasing NEStalgia guarantees full access to all future updates content expansions at no additional charge.
Low-end PC support: NEStalgia can be installed and played on almost any Windows PC with an internet connection, including netbooks.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Silk Games
- Publisher: Silk Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Local and online play
- +Free updates and expansions
- -Lack of content overall
- -Awkward combat
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Integrated graphics
- HDD: 40 MB
- Description: NEStalgia is a retro MMORPG developed by Silk Games. Inspired by the glory days of traditional console RPGs, NEStalgia is essentially "Dragon Warrior 3 meets World of Warcraft" as an amalgam of the best generations of RPG gaming.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GTA Online: Heists Explained
- Rockstar Games has just released new details regarding their upcoming Heist mode for the new update to GTA Online in GTA V.
- Durango: Wild Lands Opens Pre-Registration
- Nexon Korea and What! Studio is proud to announce that pre-registration has begun for Durango: Wild Lands, in preparation of its launch.