Unreal Engine 4: “Unreal Dev Day” Date Annouced
Following the successful release of Unreal Engine 4 to the world, Epic Games has announced a new free-to-attend hands-on dev day for ground floor developers on Thursday 17th April 2014.
Unreal Developer Day, which will take place at the recently opened Epic Games Centre at Staffordshire University in Stafford, is open to anyone with an active UE4 subscription.
Registration is now open at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/unreal-developer-day-thursday-17th-april-tickets-11168446123 and is available on a first come first served basis. Epic’s engineering, design and support team members will provide insight into the latest tools and technologies, as well as a look into the future of the new UE4 ecosystem.
Announced at GDC on March 19th, the new Unreal Engine 4 subscription service gives members access to the full engine, tools and C++ source code. More details can be found at http://epicgames.com/news/epic-games-releases-unreal-engine-4-for-all/
“This is a great opportunity for those just starting out with UE4 to learn more and get invaluable hands-on advice from the UE4 team. It’s going to be a very productive day, and should be a big boost for those who are able to attend,” commented Mike Gamble, European Territory Manager.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Development Update For May Announces Progression Changes
- Firefall's development team at Red 5 Studios has released a new monthly developer update, revealing new plans and changes for the shoote...
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals Massive Update
- A massive update is on the way to Rangers of Oblivion in the next couple of weeks, and we have what you can expect.
- Card Hunter for Windows and Mac launches on Steam today
- Blue Manchu today announced that Card Hunter is available now for Windows and Mac via Steam.