It’s 25 years since the bombs dropped. You and your people have lived in the Metro since then, scraping out an existence. Now, you, as Artyom, must flee from the only safe home you’ve ever known, in the next installment of the franchise inspired by Dimtry Glukhovsky’s novels: Metro Exodus.
Aboard the Aurora, you and a handful of survivals will flee the Metro station where you have sheltered and head East. Metro Exodus presents a sandbox survival experience with a focus on realism in many mechanics, especially weaponry. You must scavenge and craft, choose stealth or frontal assault, and keep your people alive. Your choices will dictate who makes it to your destination, and who lies beneath the cold hard earth.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 4A Games
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: In Metro Exodus you play as Artyom in the latest story inspired by the books of Dimtry Glukhovsky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero of the Obelisk Now Shut Down
- GBE Games takes down Hero of the Obelisk as it enters redevelopment.
- Game of Dice Mobile Review
- As part of one of the many players (about 12) of the league, you will be participating in a 34-tile board battle against two opponents.