It’s 25 years since the bombs dropped. You and your people have lived in the Metro since then, scraping out an existence. Now, you, as Artyom, must flee from the only safe home you’ve ever known, in the next installment of the franchise inspired by Dimtry Glukhovsky’s novels: Metro Exodus.
Aboard the Aurora, you and a handful of survivals will flee the Metro station where you have sheltered and head East. Metro Exodus presents a sandbox survival experience with a focus on realism in many mechanics, especially weaponry. You must scavenge and craft, choose stealth or frontal assault, and keep your people alive. Your choices will dictate who makes it to your destination, and who lies beneath the cold hard earth.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 02, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 4A Games
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: In Metro Exodus you play as Artyom in the latest story inspired by the books of Dimtry Glukhovsky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Beta Impressions
- The ability system alongside the primary and secondary fire options help to differentiate between all twenty one heroes.
- League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
- Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game's League of Legends.
- Mu Online Review
- Mu Online is one of those games that most people have never heard of, but are still incredibly popular. Seems impossible right?