MetaWorld is a VR virtual world simulation game developed by HelloVR for PC with early access versions available for purchase on the game’s official website. In MetaWorld players can experience a 20,000 square mile, massively scaled open world with activities and adventures that can be experienced with others.
The game world in MetaWorld is persistent in nature, truly adding to the feeling that the world is living and breathing. If you move an object or leave it somewhere else it will be there whether you’re logged in or not until either you or another person decides to move it again. Neighbors will even be nearby your home, giving you more people to interact with. The world is constantly changing so you never know what differences you might find each time you enter it.
Reacquaint yourself with friends or make new ones with a variety of activities. In MetaWorld you can go hunting, fishing, camping, snorkeling, sailing, go-karting and more! Realistic physics simulations ensure that you’re going to have a natural, fluid time doing tons of cool things with other players.
What makes MetaWorld even more of a lifelike experience is you can build and share your simulations. You can even monetize them in a marketplace system and sell them to other players! Collect things that you deem valuable in your backpack to save for your own uses or to sell off later. Learning new skills and mastering them will prove to be both rewarding and profitable in this world.
Take part in an engaging, living, breathing VR simulation game like none other in MetaWorld. Explore, create, make friends, run your virtual business, and make friends with your neighbors! Make your living space what you want it to be and craft a life for yourself like none other!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: HelloVR
- Publisher: HelloVR
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel i7
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Intel i7
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions Online FATAL ERRoR Story Arc Released
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the first act of the FATAL ERR0R for Champions Onlinestory arc launched today, 7/18/13.
- Everlight Begins Closed Beta
- Start your epic new adventures in Everlight, available in closed beta today.
- Xulu Universe Enters Alpha Testing
- Xulu Entertainment has announced the alpha testing phase of their physics based virtual world titled Xulu Universe.