Magic The Gathering Tactics
Magic: The Gathering Tactics is a turn based MMO with gameplay similar to PoxNora. Players create spellbooks, or decks, using a variety of cards and battle it out on gridded maps. MTG Tactics utilizes a match making system for quick ‘pick-up’ practice games that allow players to test out their decks. There are three tournament formats including Open, Constructed, and Draft. These require various amounts of ‘gold’ to enter. Gold is earned by completing daily missions unlocked after completing the first singleplayer campaign. Additional campaigns and booster packs can be purchased through the cash shop. Alternatively, the winners of tournaments are rewarded with new cards and other items. Magic The Gathering Tactics is an in-depth game that offers strategic gameplay through its turn based combat. It also has 3D character designs which bring the cards to life.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PS3
- +Options tutorial.
- +Single player campaigns.
- +Tournament options.
- -Boosters & extra singleplayer content cost real cash.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU:Intel Core2 Duo / AMD Athlon FX-60 or better
- RAM:2 GB
- GPU:Nvidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD2900 or better
- HDD:2 GB
- Description: Magic: The Gathering Tactics is a turn based MMO with gameplay similar to PoxNora. Players create spellbooks, or decks, using a variety of cards and battle it out on gridded maps.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (7/25): Firefall
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
- Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
- Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
- WarpPortal announces the release of Tower of Ascension's PvP update that also includes new event maps and Facebook integration.