Play with Lego blocks in Lego Worlds, a quest based adventure game created by TT Games.
►Unlock Lego mini-figures to play as.
►Drive pre-fabricated vehicles.
►Build pre-fabricated structures.
Yes – DLC
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Tons of lego bricks to work with
- +Tons of unlockables
- +Randomly generated worlds to explore
- -No vechile customization
- -Too much focus on collecting things
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Play with Lego blocks in Lego Worlds, a quest based adventure game created by TT Games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape 3 Updated Review
- The end result of this presentation is a game that is, yes, yet another Arthurian fantasy-epic swordfest.
- Guild Wars 2: New Bobble Head Feature Now Available
- On a day made for the best jokes, pranks and surprises, NCSoft and Arenanet has got something up their sleeve for the players in Tyria.
- War Thunder Becomes Launch Title for Playstation 4
- Developer and Publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced that their hit franchise and military MMO game War Thunder will be a PlayStation 4 laun...