Play with Lego blocks in Lego Worlds, a quest based adventure game created by TT Games.
►Unlock Lego mini-figures to play as.
►Drive pre-fabricated vehicles.
►Build pre-fabricated structures.
Yes – DLC
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Tons of lego bricks to work with
- +Tons of unlockables
- +Randomly generated worlds to explore
- -No vechile customization
- -Too much focus on collecting things
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Play with Lego blocks in Lego Worlds, a quest based adventure game created by TT Games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's Fiery Featherweights Update Hits In November
- A huge update is coming to TERA's PC version on November 13th, entitled Fiery Featherweights.
- Project Torque Relaunching as "Heat Online" Beta Begins Mid August
- Project Torque is being re-launched as Heat Online by Innologin LTD. It will be the exact same game client with a few distinct differences.
- SMITE Izanami: Matron of the Dead Review
- Izanami is unique, interesting and definitely on the higher end of the difficulty scale.