Create your very own world in Lego Worlds, a sandbox adventure game created by TT Games. Explore environments filled with adventure, discover secrets and treasures, then create your own models and worlds, completely out of Lego pieces.
Build any world you can imagine using the brick-by-brick editor tool and prefabricated LEGO structures, or uncover hidden treasures in environments that range from the fun to the fantastical, using a variety of vehicles and creatures from diggers and helicopters to horses and dragons.
And now for the first time ever, play with others online in LEGO Worlds and create tons of possibilities.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Tons of lego bricks to work with
- +Tons of unlockables
- +Randomly generated worlds to explore
- -No vechile customization
- -Too much focus on collecting things
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Explore environments filled with adventure, discover secrets and treasures, then create your own models and worlds, completely out of Lego pieces.
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Heroes Releases Issue 23 Update
- NCSoft has released the latest update to City of Heroes, titled Where Shadows Lie
- World of Tanks Music Contest
- Are you a musician of any flavor? Do you play the guitar, produce electronica, or classical instruments like the harp or viola?
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.