Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is a 3D singleplayer role-playing adventure game taking place in a sprawling game world packed with content.
“Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.”
►Swapular: Mix and match skills, abilities, equipment and more on the path to becoming your dream character!
►Unconquerable: Weave together the best of magic and melee to devastate hordes of enemies.
►Look and Listen: Explore 10,000 years of fiction at your own pace tracking down the subjects that most catch your fancy.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 08, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Huge Games/KAIKO/38 Studios
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Variety of Minor Improvements Over the Original
- -Extremely Buggy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core CPU 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10 Feature Level AMD+/NVIDIA Card with 1 GB VRAM+
- HDD: 40 GB
- Description: Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is a 3D singleplayer role-playing adventure game taking place in a sprawling game world packed with content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R.O.S.E Online: New customization options available
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today that it has unravelled t...
- Combat Arms Asks: Spiders Or Scorpions?
- Combat Arms is preparing a "Spiders versus Scorpions" event starting this June.
- Gloria Victis Early Access has Launched
- Gloria Victis has launched on Steam Early Access, two years after being Greenlit.