“Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings–now on the App Store and Google Play. Pirate Kings currently engages over 950,000 daily active players, and has already ranked as a top grossing game in Scandinavia, Southeast Asia, and Israel. In the past month, the game’s Facebook community has gone viral and organically grown over 600% through word of mouth and friend invitations. Starting today, players all over the world can join Pirate Kings’ sweeping community. It is available for free, with optional in-app purchases of virtual items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunter Blade Review
- Teeming with monsters, challenges, and crafting, Hunter Blade seeks to imitate the unique experience brought first by Monster Hunter.
- Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child's Pl...
- Knight's Fable: Unholy Blood Wolf Now Available
- Since Astral tiger first arrived to one of the free to play rpg games- Knights Fable, it has always been the strongest beast. For a long perio...