“Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings–now on the App Store and Google Play. Pirate Kings currently engages over 950,000 daily active players, and has already ranked as a top grossing game in Scandinavia, Southeast Asia, and Israel. In the past month, the game’s Facebook community has gone viral and organically grown over 600% through word of mouth and friend invitations. Starting today, players all over the world can join Pirate Kings’ sweeping community. It is available for free, with optional in-app purchases of virtual items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Spring Season Events Announced
- Up to 50% off Steam packs
- Metal Assault Adding Several Game Improvements
- Today, WarpPortal will be pushing a quality of life update for Metal Assault.
- Guild Wars 2: Living World Season 4 Episode 1 is Now Live
- After the Brandstorm engulfed the Free City of Amnoon, the Commander receives a mysterious vision about the fate of Tyria.