“Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings–now on the App Store and Google Play. Pirate Kings currently engages over 950,000 daily active players, and has already ranked as a top grossing game in Scandinavia, Southeast Asia, and Israel. In the past month, the game’s Facebook community has gone viral and organically grown over 600% through word of mouth and friend invitations. Starting today, players all over the world can join Pirate Kings’ sweeping community. It is available for free, with optional in-app purchases of virtual items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight Releases X-men Update
- Marvel Future Fight has a new update that adds some new X-Men related features to the game as of yesterday.
- League of Legends Aurelion Sol Champion in Review
- His kit is pretty easy but has some glaring weaknesses.
- Teen Titans Come to DC Universe Online
- Today's DC Universe Online introduces a fan-favorite Teen Titans story to life in The Judas Contract.