Hide or Die
Hide or Die is a 15v1 asymmetrical multiplayer survival battle royale game played in the first-perspective.
As one of sixteen unlucky participants your have only one goal: survive through any means necessary! Fight back against the deadly procedurally environment – as well as other players – by collecting supplies and weapons, then setting up traps and discovering new objectives along the way.
Each and every item can be used to increase your life span through various means such as bestowing damage mitigation, increasing stats, general effectiveness, and of course, providing some much needed firepower. Only the best at navigating the world and it’s inhabitants will claim supreme glory. And, over the coarse of multiple games, you’ll be able to uncover a variety of unlocks through the rewarding progression system.
However, there is one more obstacle in everyone’s path: the hunter. This incredible being of power shifts from player to player depending upon who gave in and let themselves be consumed by the darkness. Pledging to the evil will bestow new weapons, abilities, and a terrifying new presence. Thankfully, they aren’t invulnerable. A smart survivor can travel from fuse box to fuse box activating lights and succeed in pushing the shadows back from whence they came.
Everything is out to kill you. Nowhere is safe. No one can be trusted. Make the right moves, stay alive, and win the game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 01, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: VecFour Digital
- Publisher: VecFour Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340/AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- HDD: 25 GB
- Description: Hide or Die is a 15v1 asymmetrical multiplayer survival battle royale game played in the first-perspective.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Camazotz God in Review
- October is almost over, and it’s time to talk about something Spooky!
- New War of the Immortals Update Hits
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update to War of the Immortals.
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 9: A New Accord
- Join Tuvak in season 9 of Star Trek Online, as the federation prepares a united front against the Undine.