Forza Motorsport 6: Apex
Get the high quality Forza experience at the cost of nothing with Forza Motorsport 6: Apex. Exclusively for Windows 10 PCs, this new entry into the series brings DirectX 12 and state-of-the-art ForzaTech™ graphics and physics, as well as 4K resolutions, completely for free.
Experience innovations including Drivatar(TM) opponents, working cockpits and full damage models on vehicles, along with new features exclusive for Apex such as the Showcase Tour, Spotlight Series, in-race bonus objectives and a scoring mechanic.
Race a diverse selection of more than 60 cars including hot hatch, muscle, touring, exotics, GT racing, track toys, prototypes and hypercars across some of the most famous race tracks in the world with immersive wet-weather and night racing conditions.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 05, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Turn 10 Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Incredible visual fidelity
- +Quality racing mechanics and physics
- -Limited car customization
- -Limited tracks to race on
- -Lacks many features from Forza 6
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 Only (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 @ 3.6Ghz
- RAM: 12 GB
- GPU: Radeon R9 290X / GeForce 970 or equivalent
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Exclusively for Windows 10 PCs, this new entry into the series brings DirectX 12 and state-of-the-art ForzaTech™ graphics and physics, as well as 4K resolutions, completely for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Get Busy with New Content in Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the first major content update for the massively multiplay...
- 12 is Better Than 6 Launches Kickstarter
- Ink Stains Games have launched their Kickstarter campaign for the hotly anticipated top-down shooter, 12 is Better Than 6.
- Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
- Warship Battle reached 5 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store.