Battle Dawn Galaxies launched
Tacticsoft’s latest addition to the Battle Dawn collection, Battle Dawn Galaxies, has been officially launched.
The free-to-play MMO strategy game is a Flash game with over 10,000 daily players. Players are challenged to use strategy to manage their small space station, expand their borders, and build up an army. This setting allows fan of the Battle Dawn system to play in a space-combat themed setting, and makes the fourth setting for Battle Dawn (previously set also to Earth, Mars, and Fantasy).
Battle Dawn Galaxies Gameplay Screenshot
Tacticsoft Announces Battle Dawn Galaxies
Free-to-Play, Browser-Based MMO Merges Classic Gameplay and Exciting Battles in a Sci-Fi Universe
TEL-AVIV, Israel – May 25, 2011 – Tacticsoft Ltd., a publisher and developer of free-to-play browser-based online games, today announced the launch of Battle Dawn Galaxies, a strategy MMO game featuring a huge galaxy with thousands of real players. The game is built entirely in Flash, features more than 10,000 daily active players, is free-to-play and requires no download. To play, visit: http://battlegalaxy.com/You begin as the leader of a small space station and through diplomacy, strategy and skill you’ll expand your rule over the entire galaxy. Establish your station, expand your borders, and build up a great armada. You will outwit and out-maneuver your enemies and forge long lasting friendships with your allies, the ones that won’t betray you of course.
“The Battle Dawn brand has grown in popularity over the past five years and our players have been asking for a Sci-fi universe based on the core mechanics of the original game,” said Michael Rosen, CEO of Tacticsoft Ltd. “With Battle Dawn Galaxies, we bring strategic space combat to new heights in the browser.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eligium Releases Game Stats, Announces Rewards
- Frogster has announced numbers on the start of Eligium, regarding guilds and players alike.
- Wartune: New updates and events now available
- TEEBIK GAMES is pleased to announce the publishing of the brand new version of the game Wartune on June 26, 2014!
- Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
- A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface.