Fairy Tail: Hero’s Journey
Fairy Tail: Hero’s Journey is a free-to-play browser fantasy RPG based on the hit anime series and is developed by GameSamba. Little is currently known about the game, but it is known that it will feature a completely new side-story in the Faiy Tail world where players will be able to create their own wizard and fight alongside the wizards of the Fairy Tail guild in an attempt to uncover their past. Different kinds of magic affinities and spells will be unlocked as players progress, some of which can be customized to help players create the kind of wizard that they wish.
Players will also be able to create their own guild with other players in the game, taking on quests from their guild’s Quest Board to collectively complete epic challenges. Sometimes players will even need to call on their guild-mates for help to complete especially difficult quests.
With so many possibilities and the excitement of creating your own wizard with customizable spells, Fairy Tail: Hero’s Journey is sure to deliver an exciting addition to the Fairy Tail lore and world.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameSamba
- Publisher: GameSamba
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey is a free-to-play browser game where players can create their own wizard in the world of the hit anime series Fairy Tail. Players can fight alongside other wizards from the Fairy Tail guild on epic quests and even create their own guild with other players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darwin Project Open Beta Preview
- Scavenger Studio’s Darwin Project has something a little different that goes a long way in the oversaturated battle royale market.
- MapleStory M Introduces New Evan Class and Mini-Games
- MapleStory M officially unleashes the mighty Dragon Master Evan today, and with him comes fun holiday content.
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.