Swordsman: Now officially launched
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman has officially launched in North America and Europe. With this launch comes new player content – notably the Demon Pit, allowing players a new way to fight and earn the best equipment in the game – as well as a patch streamlining the player experience. Details can be found HERE.
In the month long Open Beta, Swordsman players began the quarrel between the Bandits and Mercenaries accumulating over 231,000 PVP kills. Players have also traveled far in the world of Jianghu as they have glided an equivalent of five laps around the globe and walked on water a total of 19 one-way trips from San Francisco to Tokyo across the Pacific Ocean.
“It’s been a true joy bringing Swordsman to Western players,” said Yoon Im, Senior VP of Games Publishing at Perfect World Entertainment. “Swordsman is already a beloved title in China, and we are thrilled to bring this work inspired by the writings of Louis Cha to a whole new world of players.”
More information on Swordsman can be found here: community.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 Recap
- Day one of NYCC has arrived and my first day was mostly open with plenty of leisure to do whatever I wanted.
- Major Update for Duty of Sentinel Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced a major update for their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel, which brought more ...
- Super Mecha Champions Adds New Character and Features
- NetEase released a new update today for Super Mecha Champions and added a new character, Iori of the Simizu Family.