Swordsman: Now officially launched
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman has officially launched in North America and Europe. With this launch comes new player content – notably the Demon Pit, allowing players a new way to fight and earn the best equipment in the game – as well as a patch streamlining the player experience. Details can be found HERE.
In the month long Open Beta, Swordsman players began the quarrel between the Bandits and Mercenaries accumulating over 231,000 PVP kills. Players have also traveled far in the world of Jianghu as they have glided an equivalent of five laps around the globe and walked on water a total of 19 one-way trips from San Francisco to Tokyo across the Pacific Ocean.
“It’s been a true joy bringing Swordsman to Western players,” said Yoon Im, Senior VP of Games Publishing at Perfect World Entertainment. “Swordsman is already a beloved title in China, and we are thrilled to bring this work inspired by the writings of Louis Cha to a whole new world of players.”
More information on Swordsman can be found here: community.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.
- Nexon Europe Forecasts Severe Weather for War Rock
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that War Rock is set to receive a wintery overhaul this month in the shape of a snow covered map and speci...
- League of Angels: One of Facebook's "Best New Game" of 2014
- Excitement has been running high this week with League of Angels fans as Facebook announced their list of the best new games of 2014. With mil...