Eternal Fury is an isometric fantasy MMORPG blending turn-based tactics adventuring and city building management.
It has been told in stories from long ago the Underworld Empress Hel once invaded the Human territories of Midgard, but was foiled by the might of the Five Kingdoms combined. And so it came to be her grand plan to overthrow the gods failed and for a time many forgot, until now. Ancient evils stir, monsters rise, and the world of men must once again come together to combat a catastrophic new threat.
►Overwhelming Offense: Turn the tides of a tough battle by utilizing the immense power of your ability set.
►Adventurer’s Spirit: Take on a series of challenging dungeons for gold, glory, and precious materials.
►I Love Democracy: Build, advance, and lead a budding realm to prosperity as the newly elected King-Commander.
►Leave Luck to Heaven: Prepare your squad for difficult life-or-death combat encounters by ensuring they’re fully upgraded and outfitted with the highest-tier equipment available.
►Gotcha!: Summon god-like legends and myths from the void to assist you on your long journey.
►Infinite Ambition: Put your leadership skills to the test by taking on a rivalling player’s hand-picked team.
Knight – Honor-bound warriors of all things holy and just. Capable of effortlessly adapting to any situation no matter how overwhelming the odds.
Archer – Reclusive protectors of the land’s forests. Quickly and efficiently fells foes both big and small with the unmatched use of a crossbow.
Mage – Foremost experts on the limitless strength found in nature. Excels in dealing massive damage and healing even the most fatal of wounds.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Proficient City
- Publisher: Game Hollywood
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Eternal Fury is an isometric fantasy MMORPG blending turn-based tactics adventuring and city building management.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.
- Desert Operations Receives Visual Overhaul
- gamigo's strategy game Desert Operations has released an update that offers a complete graphical overhaul.