The Crew Coming to Xbox 360 on November 11
Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ is coming on November 11th to Xbox 360 ® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, in addition to Xbox One, PlayStation ® 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. Named “Best Racing Game” of E3 2014 by the Game Critics, The Crew is a revolutionary action-driving MMO that takes gamers on a wild ride throughout a massive open world recreation of the United States, full with exciting challenges and populated by other real players.
“It’s Ubisoft’s objective to continue to meet the needs of consumers who have not yet made the move to the new console generation,” said Geoffroy Sardin, senior vice president of sales and marketing, Ubisoft. “The Crew was originally built for the new generation of consoles, but we have always had a desire to make it accessible to as many people as possible. We’re excited to bring The Crew’s same core features, massive scope, mission variety, and overall driving experience to Xbox 360 players.”
Asobo Studio is leading development of The Crew for Xbox 360 with support from the teams at Ivory Tower, Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Shanghai.
Ubisoft announced that after the closed beta on PC that took place in July and will resume again on August 25th, a limited number of players will be invited to participate in a closed beta for Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 starting in late September. Exact dates and further details on this closed beta period will be communicated at a later time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: 3rd closed beta coming soon
- Publisher Trion Worlds and developer XLGAMES have concluded the second Closed Beta Event for its long-awaited MMORPG adventure ArcheAge to gre...
- Gamigo Celebrates the Holidays Across 14 Games
- Gamigo is getting into the holiday spirit, and announced a wealth of holiday events across their portfolio of titles.
- Go Varsity In MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions announced that MicroVolts has received its latest update, "Varsity Volts."