Colt Plays Guild Wars 2! [2/2/2017] MMOHuts.com
Colt Plays Guild Wars 2, as demanded by my boss Jaime. I level up a new character! Introducing the Santa Clause of Violence. I rode around in my sleigh passing out fists to every living thing in sight. I haven’t touched Guild Wars 2 since before Heart of Thorns launched so I had to re-familiarize myself with the game and its mechanics. I legitimately forgot how much fun this game’s combat can be. World bosses also showing up somewhat spontaneously is really neat. Watching 20 or 30 people in an area come together to stop a giant monster from terrorizing the countryside is a great experience and challenging to boot. I can’t decide if I like the warhammer or the greatsword better for Warriors though, so I’ll have to do a bit more research on it. If you want to get in on Guild Wars 2, you can do it by checking out this link.
The only thing I don’t really care for is how poorly some things are marked on the map. An area border on the mini-map or main map to show a general zone to find objectives in would be a huge boon in terms of trying to complete heart quests. I got lost for a few minutes looking for a certain mob to kill, and it ended up being much farther away from the heart marker on the map than quests that had come before it. We also had a sidebar discussion about our favorite anime and a few other things including League of Legends and the possibility of doing a stream for it.
Got a game you want to see me play? Let me know in the comments here or over on YouTube here. I’m glad to work in viewer requests and also to play the games with you guys live on stream!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Begins Open Beta
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched the open beta testing phase for its new...
- Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
- NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks.
- Black Gold Online: Details for OB revealed
- As Black Gold Online enters its second month of Open Beta testing, the team at Snail Games is happy to reveal a few quick peeks at what'...