Era of Empire
Era of Empire is a social MMORTS designed to offer an in-depth simulation of four great ancient civilizations as they grow from primitive societies to great empires. Each city has over sixty structures, allowing players to control and customize their city. Era of Empire features a realistic economic model in which each city produces certain supplies and must trade for what they can’t produce with other players. As a leader, you must manage your civilization’s industry, agriculture, military, faith, and culture in order to help it progress. The game also features real-time multiplayer battles and guild wars.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Era of Empire
- Publisher: ProficientCity
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +In-depth strategy elements.
- +Realistic economic trading model.
- +Dozens of structures available to build.
- -Only four civilizations to choose from.
- -Slow progression.
- Description: Era of Empire is a social MMORTS designed to offer an in-depth simulation of four great ancient civilizations as they grow from primitive societies to great empires.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Quarterfinals Recap
- It's stomp city here at quarterfinals, population: 4.
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.
- Switchblade Announces Release Date for PS4 and PC
- Lucid Games announced that Switchblade, their Early Access 5v5 vehicle MOBA will be free to play this month.