Era of Empire
Era of Empire is a social MMORTS designed to offer an in-depth simulation of four great ancient civilizations as they grow from primitive societies to great empires. Each city has over sixty structures, allowing players to control and customize their city. Era of Empire features a realistic economic model in which each city produces certain supplies and must trade for what they can’t produce with other players. As a leader, you must manage your civilization’s industry, agriculture, military, faith, and culture in order to help it progress. The game also features real-time multiplayer battles and guild wars.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Era of Empire
- Publisher: ProficientCity
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +In-depth strategy elements.
- +Realistic economic trading model.
- +Dozens of structures available to build.
- -Only four civilizations to choose from.
- -Slow progression.
- Description: Era of Empire is a social MMORTS designed to offer an in-depth simulation of four great ancient civilizations as they grow from primitive societies to great empires.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Has Arrived
- The 3D Mobile PRG, League of Angels - Paradise Land is receiving an exciting update today.
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.