Eden Rising: Supremacy
From Montreal, Canada’s Nvizzo Creations comes a hyrbid of tower defense and open world crafting: Eden Rising: Supremacy.
►Travel an aesthetically stunning open world with a variety of biomes, rich with resource waiting for you to plunder. Unlock recipes by gathering new resources, and use them to build defenses, weaponry, and armor.
►Mix and match weapons and armor as you see fit. No pigeonholing classes to hold you back.
►A semi-original blend of Tower Defense and Open World elements.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Nvizzo Creations
- Publisher: The Wall Productions Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: Steam
- + Classless/level-less system.
- + Open world
- - Early Access is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel 3.6 GHz Core i7 7700 or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 +
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: From Montreal, Canada's Nvizzo Creations comes a hyrbid of tower defense and open world crafting: Eden Rising: Supremacy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Reveals Q2 2019 Roadmap
- Pearl Abyss revealed there is a wealth of new content coming to Black Desert Online for the 2nd Quarter of 2019.
- Fragmented March Patch Summary Available
- Fragmented, the break-off survival game from The Repopulation, has released its monthly newsletter.
- Forge of Empires: New Postmodern Era Available
- InnoGames just released a new era for its strategic online game Forge of Empires to the English-speaking game worlds: The Postmodern Era intro...