Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the successful North America open beta launch of Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) is just the beginning of what’s to come for the over-the-top, anything goes, co-op, third-person shooter for PC.
Following the release of the Mercs vs. Monsters update, which allows players to become one of over 20 enemies throughout a new PvP mode – and the debut of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update, which introduced six new maps with new enemies, bosses, guns, gear, and Blood Diamonds – a competitive mode where players race to kill opponents and collect diamonds to win – players can look forward to even more large scale content updates as they KILL EVERY THING.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusader Kings II The Reaper’s Due Release Date Announced
- Paradox Interactive has announced that The Reaper's Due, the upcoming expansion for Crusader Kings II, will release on August 25, 2016.
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Impressions
- I’m still very positive for this expansion, fan of the game aside and everything. Consider this before you complain about bugs on opening da...
- Heroes of Rune: New casual MOBA coming soon
- MijiKai Game Studio has recently presented Heroes of Rune, an epic new casual Multiplayer RPG, MOBA style game coming soon. Heroes of Rune was...