Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the successful North America open beta launch of Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) is just the beginning of what’s to come for the over-the-top, anything goes, co-op, third-person shooter for PC.
Following the release of the Mercs vs. Monsters update, which allows players to become one of over 20 enemies throughout a new PvP mode – and the debut of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update, which introduced six new maps with new enemies, bosses, guns, gear, and Blood Diamonds – a competitive mode where players race to kill opponents and collect diamonds to win – players can look forward to even more large scale content updates as they KILL EVERY THING.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes at War Closed Beta Begins in Indonesia and the Philippines
- 37Games has announced that its mobile MMORTS, Tribes at War, is entering closed beta in Indonesia and the Philippines, with a global release t
- Lunaria Story Begins Alpha Testing
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will begin running an alpha test at 10 AM EST on Apr. 18, for Lunaria Story.
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 “Gates of Maguuma" Update Now Available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Gates of Maguuma,” the newest update to Guild Wars 2 and the pr...