Demon Hunter: The Cursed Blood
Demon Hunter: The Cursed Blood is a browser-based 3D role-playing game featuring dazzling hack’n’slash action with the option to become a spell weaving mage, fearless warrior, or cutthroat assassin. Seamlessly string together strong abilities and vicious attacks to defeat wave after wave of deadly enemies on the journey to defeat evil incarnate threatening the catastrophic destruction of your home.
Rise to the challenge by empowering yourself with the soul vessels from powerful bosses like the brutish Ogre Trisinea or creepy Crimson Spider King, then, further increase your strength by collecting, refining, and enhancing legendary equipment. Find items, fight foes, and discover new adventures in style! Find and tame your ideal mount from majestic galloping steeds to high flying mythical dragons.
But fighting back against corruption is rarely easy, deftly navigate the labyrinthine of deception and betrayal orchestrated by those with relentless greed and unapologeticly deceitful tendencies. Strike back with full force and defend the land of Thira from bloodthirsty monsters!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vivagames.me
- Publisher: Vivagames.me
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Demon Hunter: The Cursed Blood is a browser-based 3D role-playing game featuring dazzling hack'n'slash action with the option to become a spell weaving mage, fearless warrior, or cutthroat assassin.
Articles You May Enjoy
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.
- The World 2: Now Greenlit on Steam
- We Are Good games is proud to announce that after 50,000 views and thousands of player votes on Steam’s Greenlit service, “The World 2” ...
- MMORPGs in China
- Even though free to play MMOs are getting more and more popular in North America and Europe, they're still nothing compared to China.