Deathgarden is a 1v5 asymmetrical multiplayer game featuring procedural map creation.
Decades have passed and only the rich prosper, however entertainment has been lacking. Take your chance to rise to nobility by fighting in a life or death situation broadcast to the world.
►Two Sides of the Same Coin: Massacre others as a seeker, or fight for another day as a survivor.
►Nothing Left: Utilize heavy weaponry and powerful abilities to massacre the hunted.
►Rat in a Cage: Press every advantage to escape the dreaded hunter.
►Polarized: Discover the various gameplay changes accompanying the opposing factions.
►New Environments: Experience fresh situations with recycling map pieces and objectives.
Support: Keep allies healthy from the backlines.
Torment: Keep enemies down with a variety of debuffs.
Control: Dictate the pace of the match using cunning tricks.
This will be a retail title with future content being readily accessible to all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Behaviour Interactive
- Publisher: Behaviour Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Interesting Gameplay
- -Hefty Cost for What You Get
- -Extremely Low Playerbase
- -Lack of Proper Balance
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K/AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770/AMD Radeon HD 7970/R9 280 X+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Deathgarden is a 1v5 asymmetrical multiplayer game featuring procedural map creation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels III Debuts a Third Mythic Hero
- Victoria and Athena were the first Mythic Heroes added to League of Angels III - but they will soon be joined by Tabitha!
- Tencent Announces Partnership with Capcom to Create Monster Hunter Online
- Tencent’s recent investment in Epic Games seems to have led to quite the interesting partnership with the gaming industry veterans at Capcom...