Deathgarden is a 1v5 asymmetrical multiplayer game featuring procedural map creation.
Decades have passed and only the rich prosper, however entertainment has been lacking. Take your chance to rise to nobility by fighting in a life or death situation broadcast to the world.
►Two Sides of the Same Coin: Massacre others as a seeker, or fight for another day as a survivor.
►Nothing Left: Utilize heavy weaponry and powerful abilities to massacre the hunted.
►Rat in a Cage: Press every advantage to escape the dreaded hunter.
►Polarized: Discover the various gameplay changes accompanying the opposing factions.
►New Environments: Experience fresh situations with recycling map pieces and objectives.
Support: Keep allies healthy from the backlines.
Torment: Keep enemies down with a variety of debuffs.
Control: Dictate the pace of the match using cunning tricks.
This will be a retail title with future content being readily accessible to all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Behaviour Interactive
- Publisher: Behaviour Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Interesting Gameplay
- -Hefty Cost for What You Get
- -Extremely Low Playerbase
- -Lack of Proper Balance
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K/AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770/AMD Radeon HD 7970/R9 280 X+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Deathgarden is a 1v5 asymmetrical multiplayer game featuring procedural map creation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes: Expansion available on July 30th
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announces that Bloodfog Jungle, the first expansion for Sentinel Heroes will be live on July 30th, which will bring a ...
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks.
- League of Legends Patch 5.13 Notes Revealed
- Riot Games upcoming League of Legends patch 5.13, featuring the new catfish chef champion, Tahm Kench, has revealed details today.