Deathgarden is a 1v5 asymmetrical multiplayer game featuring procedural map creation.
Decades have passed and only the rich prosper, however entertainment has been lacking. Take your chance to rise to nobility by fighting in a life or death situation broadcast to the world.
►Two Sides of the Same Coin: Massacre others as a seeker, or fight for another day as a survivor.
►Nothing Left: Utilize heavy weaponry and powerful abilities to massacre the hunted.
►Rat in a Cage: Press every advantage to escape the dreaded hunter.
►Polarized: Discover the various gameplay changes accompanying the opposing factions.
►New Environments: Experience fresh situations with recycling map pieces and objectives.
Support: Keep allies healthy from the backlines.
Torment: Keep enemies down with a variety of debuffs.
Control: Dictate the pace of the match using cunning tricks.
This will be a retail title with future content being readily accessible to all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Behaviour Interactive
- Publisher: Behaviour Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Interesting Gameplay
- -Hefty Cost for What You Get
- -Extremely Low Playerbase
- -Lack of Proper Balance
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K/AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770/AMD Radeon HD 7970/R9 280 X+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Deathgarden is a 1v5 asymmetrical multiplayer game featuring procedural map creation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleline Steel Warfare Enters Closed Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces the first beta for their upcoming free-to-play title, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE for PC. The game ha...
- KingsRoad: Summer Solstic Event Available
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers instant action/RPG depth, visuals and gameplay in browsers, toda...