Dead Frontier 2
Dead Frontier 2 is a free-to-play online multiplayer survival horror game where players must struggle to live another day in a world overrun with zombies. Either go it alone or join your friends in the never ending effort of defending against monsters, scavenging for supplies, and training a variety of skills.
Even with ample help and cooperation, fighting back against the horde won’t be easy. Every bullet counts! Conserve ammo and use your weapons strategically so they’ll be available in critical situations. Similarly, when short on certain supplies, you’ll be able to barter with other cohabitants for mutual benefits.
And when it seems like there’s no way out, don’t be afraid to slaughter the competition – in the end, only the strong will survive.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 05, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Creaky Corpse
- Publisher: Creaky Corpse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Relatively Unique Multiplayer Experience
- +Straight-forward and Easy to Learn
- -Some Bugs
- -Not A Lot of Content to Explore
- -Fairly Repetitive
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX/Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7
- RAM: 3 GB/8 GB
- GPU: Radeon HD 8550/Intel Core i7/AMD Ryzen 7
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Dead Frontier 2 is a free-to-play online multiplayer survival horror game where players must struggle to live another day in a world overrun with zombies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Resurrects Metal Assault
- Warpportal is thrilled to be hitting “continue” for GNISoft’s fantastically fun game Metal Assault!
- Bless Online Challenges Players With a New Dungeon Today
- Today's Bless Online update from Neowiz wishes its players a Happy 2019, with a brand new content drop.
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Lifting its NDA with Next Closed Beta Phase
- Starting this Thursday (March 22), a huge update is coming to Magic: the Gathering Arena's closed beta, and to mark this, the NDA will li...