First announced in May of 2012, Cyberpunk 2077 took a backseat to The Witcher 3 in production. In January of 2013 CD Projekt RED released a trailer that dropped our jaws, and had us drooling with anticipation. Now, at E3 2018, they’ve given us a new trailer which has blown our minds.
Currently slated for release sometime in June of 2019, Cyberpunk 2077 puts players in the role of V, a gun for hire in the dystopian Night City. Man and machine have merged in this future, where Megacorps, corporations that have become like governments unto themselves, have all the power. As V you must navigate not only the real world, but also the virtual world of the Net in order to become an Urban Legend in the sprawl of Night City.
Players will be given a wide variety of customization options for their character, including gender and appearance, which will actually affect the story. Also at the control of the players is the skills their character chooses to specialize in. Travel across 6 unique districts in first person. Drive (and steal) vehicles over 12 miles of roads. Search thousands of rooms in hundreds of buildings to achieve your missions and advance in a Game-Noir story.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CD Projekt RED
- Publisher: CD Projekt RED
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Currently slated for release sometime in June of 2019, Cyberpunk 2077 puts players in the role of V, a gun for hire in the dystopian Night City.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CrossFire 2.0 Now Live
- CrossFire 2.0, the biggest update for CrossFire North America to date, is now live.
- Guild Wars 2: The Big Finale Approches
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a video trailer today that highlights the sprawling storyline for Guild Wars 2, setting the stage for a grand...