First announced in May of 2012, Cyberpunk 2077 took a backseat to The Witcher 3 in production. In January of 2013 CD Projekt RED released a trailer that dropped our jaws, and had us drooling with anticipation. Now, at E3 2018, they’ve given us a new trailer which has blown our minds.
Currently slated for release sometime in June of 2019, Cyberpunk 2077 puts players in the role of V, a gun for hire in the dystopian Night City. Man and machine have merged in this future, where Megacorps, corporations that have become like governments unto themselves, have all the power. As V you must navigate not only the real world, but also the virtual world of the Net in order to become an Urban Legend in the sprawl of Night City.
Players will be given a wide variety of customization options for their character, including gender and appearance, which will actually affect the story. Also at the control of the players is the skills their character chooses to specialize in. Travel across 6 unique districts in first person. Drive (and steal) vehicles over 12 miles of roads. Search thousands of rooms in hundreds of buildings to achieve your missions and advance in a Game-Noir story.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CD Projekt RED
- Publisher: CD Projekt RED
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Currently slated for release sometime in June of 2019, Cyberpunk 2077 puts players in the role of V, a gun for hire in the dystopian Night City.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Releases New Patch And Gets Steam Autumn Sale Discount
- Nether, the first urban-survival game, has a lot to be thankful for: solid early adopter numbers, a strong community of gamers who are helping...
- Bluehole Details Airships and Weapons for Ascent: Infinite Realm
- Ascent: Infinite Realm had a very successful showing at G-Star 2017, and after this, Bluehole has sent forth information on airships/weapons.
- Black Desert Content To Be Announced at 'Black Desert Festa'
- Black Desert announced last week that Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games will team up to hold a community event - Black Desert Festa.