MapleStory’s Showdown Against the Black Mage has Begun
The latest update to MapleStory is officially live, and with it comes the final chapter of the war with the Black Mage. The Black Mage is the Main Villain of the MapleStory universe, and the most anticipated clash in MapleStory history comes with two new Tenebris areas, a duel against the Black Mage’s commander Verus Hilla, and the Black Mage himself. Players 200 or higher who have also completed the 5th job advancement can delve into the Labyrinth of Suffering, Tenebris’ second area. Verus Hilla awaits there, one of the greatest commanders under the Black Mage, and they’re ready to defend their territory. The final area of Tenebris, Limina is also available, and players must help the Tenebris’ expedition escape perilous situations inside to complete Journey of Destiny.
In addition, every class will receive a new 5th job skill to fight the Black Mage and once the Maple Alliance gathers enough Determination to power up the Spark of Determination, all out war breaks loose as the highly anticipated Black Mage Boss Battle will become available. With the Black Mage’s HP being shared across all worlds, MapleStory players across the world must work together in this epic battle to finally defeat the Black Mage.
New Defense Missions have also been added:
Defense Mission: Flame Bird Support– Players can learn the Flame Bird’s Summon skill by talking to Helena. While the Flame Bird is summoned, defeated monsters will drop Flame Bird’s Determination
Defense Mission: Twilight Defense – This mission involves 2-4 characters joining forces to defeat enemies using cannons and protect the castle walls
Defense Mission: Battle at Sea – Players must defeat enemies within the time limit with ships and crew members
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- G.I. Joe War on Cobra: 5 Tips for Victory (Cobra)
- Official tips from the G.I. Joe War on Cobra team to help you dominate as Cobra!
- Hirez Studios Announces Launch Date for Hand of the Gods
- Great news for online card game enthusiasts: Hirez Studios has officially announced the launch date for Hand of the Gods!
- Gigantic Closed Beta Returns November 17
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the next Gigantic closed beta test will begin this Thursday, November 17.